Thursday, August 08, 2019

A Peach of a Day

Warm Peach Cake was the finishing touch to our day yesterday, and it was soooo delicious. It is the end result of a war between me and the fruit flies and I like to think that I won 😏. Apparently it is equally good chilled, so we will test that theory out this evening.










It was also a bit of a reward for getting more of my tiny nine-patch blocks assembled for Omigosh.












Though I have to say that I'm not sure I made much of a dent in my basket of strips. I think that all I did was fluff them up when I was digging through them. Oh well, lots more fun to be had.....M





2 comments:

marina said...

love those little 9 patch blocks.
I have a little stash of scraps cut into 1 1/2 inch blocks waiting to be made into 9 patch blocks. It's on the 'one day' list, but in the meantime it's great to add to them.

Kyle said...

Fluffing is good. You discover what's on the bottom. Looks like a delicious reward.