Thursday, August 31, 2017

More Greenery

Summer's flying by and as it does my pile of bowties for God's Green Earth continues to build.















As more colours are added it's becoming more sophisticated, which I love.















Sweet bunnies...
















Everything that I have cut is now in blocks so I need to clear away the Christmas Crumbs from the design wall to start laying things out for real, but this is what is currently there.







I've cut several extra blocks so we'll see how that translates into size for the quilt top.






Still having lots of fun with this block.....M

3 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Absolutely stunning, with all those gorgeous fabrics!

Kyle said...

Your blocks do show you're having fun!!

Maryse said...

Oh wow, It looks fantastic Marie!!