Sunday, August 15, 2021

One More Corner

Anna Levens accompanied me to the lake last week so I'm closing in on having all four corners of hexies for the centre panel filled in.





Just a few more rows to go on the last one. After that I get to work on adding a few rows to each side to make it wider and then it will be on to the borders.



Apparently, today is National Relaxation Day (who knew?) so stitching hexies will be my relaxation method of choice. The Official Cookie Tester got the jump on me, practicing his relaxation technique lakeside. Hope you are enjoying some relaxing stitching today....M

7 comments:

CathieJ said...

I hope you got some relaxation in today. Love those hexies.

The Cozy Quilter said...

That hammock looks big enough for two! Your hexie project is growing !

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

A great and fun project for Slow Stitching Sunday. Hope you have had a great day. Happy quilting.

Kyle said...

Hope you both got to relax. I probably would have chosen your method.

Kim said...

Love, love, love your hexies! The hammocks looks the perfect place for a little snooze.

Miaismine said...

What a lovely project! I've enjoyed seeing your progress! Nice way to relax!

Rebecca Grace said...

Your hexies are beautiful and the hammock in your garden looks like a fabulous day to "celebrate" relaxing!