Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spring Forward

I'm a little groggy today. We changed the clocks last night for Daylight Saving Time which is a sure sign of spring (I LOVE it as we 'spring forward' and move to more hours of daylight) but losing that hour of sleep always takes a day or two of adjustment. Time to find something that's not too taxing to do.












#hexagons
I haven't touched Anna Levens for quite a while so it seemed like a good time to check in with her.














The basket of hexies to be turned under is always at hand so I'll put my hand to that today.















I've cut a few hexies from the mauve fabric that I used for Minnie last week, so I'll start with them....M

p.s. I know that I have anal tendencies but I don't think I'll ever get to the point of stitching miniature hexies this small! O.M.G!

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your hexies look so good - the clock changes always bother me for a couple days - don't know why as with not working outside the home I have no reason to even look at a clock!!

Kim said...

It always brings joy to my day when I see a smattering of beautiful hexies. Your Anna Levens' pretty is lovely. The sight of that beautiful vase of bright and happy flowers makes me think that Spring is on it's way up to you. Have a beautiful day enjoying a little hand stitching.

Deanna W said...

I love doing hexies but wow those are small that the other lady was working on! I have to agree with you...I wouldn't be working on something that small!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It always takes me a long time to adjust to a time change. Wow those hexagons in that video are so teeny tiny!