I made a rough sketch of how everything would go together, numbered and pinned each row/column, and everything was tucked into a bin with thread and scissors. Time to hit the road!...M
Monday, August 17, 2026
My Nine-Patches Take a Getaway
Wanting some hand stitching to do during a short getaway, I got busy and threw the scrappy Nine-Patches that I've been working on lately for another QFS quilt up on the design wall. I wanted to lay everything out and then pin the rows/columns so that I could easily stitch in the car or as we sat and gabbed.
Labels:
a good cause,
Nine-Patch,
Quilts for Survivors,
scrappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a fun quilt! Hand pieving is so relaxing. Enjoy the trip.
Your 9-patches are lovely, Marie. It's wonderful that you're able to work on them in the car. I am hoping you are not the driver, LOL...
Nine Patch is my favourite block. It always make such lovely quilts and yours is the perfect example. I love it. Enjoy the trip and the company. ;^)
What a fun one!!
Nine patch loveđź’–
so pretty!
Post a Comment