Monday, July 27, 2026

Some Slow Summer Stitches

July is always a busy, busy month for us and this year has been no exception, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised that we're closing in on its end. After the blur of the last few weeks it was time to find a deck chair for some quiet hand piecing. Out came my scrappy Nine-Patch blocks. 

I had lots of fabrics paired up so I was raring to go. It should be noted though that a comfy chair on a warm day does make one prone to napping so, as much as I got a quick start, things tapered off pretty darned fast.

Eventually, my first block made it to the finish line.




And just to make myself feel productive 😉I made a second block. Not the busiest sewing day that I've ever had, but certainly a very relaxing one....M

No comments: