Tuesday, July 21, 2026

I'm Cutting Instead of Sewing

So, that Second Hand Clothes quick finish that I was imaging? It has yet to materialize. I've got the centre all together but it's still waiting in the laundry room for a good press and the border to be added. So close, and yet so far.


Instead, I've been cutting scraps for a little workshop that our church quilters are planning for the end of the summer. There will be more details to come but for now I will just share my fabrics. These are for the first quilt.

And these are for the second. Very similar but fewer greens and purples and more turquoise in this one. 

There are a few pieces that need to be pressed but by and large I have all of the makings for two quilts in this Ziploc bag. Hard to believe but it's got me thinking that it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a bag or two in reserve for those days that you just want to sit down and sew....M

No comments: