Saturday, August 23, 2014

Anne Has Been Busy

I'm a little overdue in getting the update on Anne's blue and white HST quilt to you, but she's just sent me a few photos so there's no time like the present.

We had a little layout session a few weeks ago and she already had HST blocks sewn in sets of 4, so when she pulled them up off the floor she just kept them in that order.












A second visit to Jane's cottage produced the finished top. Actually, I think that there is going to be a white border on it before its completely finished. This one could be a record because it was about 3 weeks from start to finish.













Despite being up to her teeth in kitchen renovations, she found time to finish putting it together and I think that it exceeded even her expectations. It is very pretty, and I suspect will become a favourite throw once she gets her new sunroom organized....M

2 comments:

Chantal said...

It quite a HSTs post! :) So fresh and lakeside like for the summer. I love it.

Kyle said...

Wow! That was quick. I really like how the green triangles add just the right amount of pizzazz.