Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Heading for the Border

All of my 'pumpkin' segments are now complete so it's time to start sewing them all together and adding the borders.
















I want to use the black all the way around but don't have quite enough, and the shop is all out and needing to restock it, so it may take a bit of time.














I toyed with incorporating the greens & blues into the borders but I'm liking the effect of the black - it reinforces the midnight feel - so I'll wait until they bring some more in.














In the meantime, I'm enjoying all the variations within the pumpkins....M

2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

what beautiful blocks.

Wonky Girl said...

Hey- can we get back to this one? LOL
I was really enjoying watching the blocks come together. Wanna see a finish, please ;-)