Sunday, January 14, 2018

Today's Lineup

hexagon diamond for Minnie quilt - QuiltBee
Some days are better than others for pulling colour combinations that work. The other night I was on a roll though so I just kept pulling different combos of little hexies for more Minnie diamonds; this is one that I particularly like.












hexagon diamonds for Minnie quilt - QuiltBee
Actually, these two play very nicely together.
















So this is my current hexie lineup. It's back to being bitterly cold so it's an inside day for me, and I have lots of stitching to keep me company.....M




10 comments:

Suzanne said...

You combine the best of colors together. Stay warm!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Beautiful color combination.
Have a great day!

Deb A said...

Very pretty color combo's. Stay warm.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Sewing and a hot beverage ...the best way to spend time in a cold day! Love the hexie diamonds. Great fabric choices!

Deb from Frugal Little Bungalow said...

same weather here ( -2 this morning )

Beautiful EPP project :)

Quilter Kathy said...

Fun photo of the hexie line up!

Kyle said...

I love seeing that you're an armchair stitcher! Great combos.

Ellen said...

Your hexies do look great! You certainly have chosen really nice colour combos.

Connie said...

I love hexie quilts and they make the best winter armchair projects. This is going to be an amazing piece:)
If you have the time, please come visit and help my celebrate 6 years of blogging with a Give-A-Way.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Canuck Quilter said...

That was definitely a good day for good colour combos. What you ended up with is so soft and pretty.