Sunday, March 26, 2017

You Are What You Eat

Could it be any coincidence that as I work on this...
















...I find myself munching on these?

They are multi-grain crackers that I've become a little addicted to lately, which I think could also be said of almost any size of hexie these days.













I've got big Candied Hexagons in the hoop,
















medium ones going on around the edges for Anna Leven,

and lots and lots of little ones in the pile of pieces for Minnie. Guess you really are what you eat!....M

7 comments:

slrquilts said...

I love those crackers! I also love making hexies! Next time maybe I should consider doubling my pleasure.

Kyle said...

What a great connection. Those crackers are a favorite of mine too, as well as, working on hexies.

The Cozy Quilter said...

A perfect snack for hexie time!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love those crackers too but have not made a foray into hexagon making. But do so admire your wonderful efforts. Happy stitching (and snacking!)

bettyb said...

You are TOO FUNNY!!

Quilter Kathy said...

LOL thanks for the smile today!
Enjoy eating and stitching hexies :)

Denise :) said...

Gosh, your Candied Hexagons is a stunner!!! :)