Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Little Romance

Happy Valentine's Day! All the day's talk of love found me pulling together a lovely romantic mix of florals for a little bit of secret sewing. 








This project has been percolating for quite a while and the moment seemed right to at least get it cut.



The fabrics are dreamy, both individually and as a collective. It's hard to pick a favourite, but I don't have to, do I?





Everything is cut and laid out, ready for the machine. Even unsewn on the design wall they are lovely just to sit back and enjoy.





I'm also enjoying this year's Valentine from Jane, particularly that tiny little bee at the centre of it all. She puts her heart into it!.....M











3 comments:

marina said...

beautiful Fabrics. This is going to look amazing, what a super idea

Kyle said...

Love where your fabrics are headed, a soft shabby chic palette.

Sandy said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous, Marie ... something so outside my comfort zone, but I might need to go there! So romantic!