Sunday, March 29, 2015

Back in the Garden

Seeing Jane's progress on Danuta's Garden a couple of weekends ago had me picking up mine after a few months of just watching it sit in the basket. I've spent a lot of time at the machine lately so hand sewing the tiny four-patches for the sashing was a lovely, relaxing change.













There are stars all around the border so I've begun working on a few of those as well. I gave Mr. Meerkat (Gustav to his friends) a break and used my little angel to hold a few pins for me.














It's magnetized and has a second magnet so that you can sandwich a garment between the two, so I attach it to my sleeve cuff and I'm good to go. So much faster than having to reach for the pincushion all the time and again, minimal chance of me impaling myself on tiny sharp objects - bonus!....M

No comments: