Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hearts All Round

More hearts have been traced and cut and several more sewn together. I'm loving the fact that they can go together in about 20-30 minutes, compared to an hour or two for the little birds - you feel like you are really making some progress.















I prep several heart sandwiches at once so I can just pick up one after the other without having to assemble between each one.















I've got 8 together now and would like to make 24, so I'm well on my way, but I'll have to do a run for more embroidery floss as I'm almost out.















There's also been a little piecing fun at the machine...here's a peek at my next project. More to come on this one....M

2 comments:

audrey said...

Your hearts are adorable! Very festive pumpkin block too.:)

Nifty Quilts said...

Great heart project! Looks like another one to add to my list. I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes!