Thursday, April 09, 2015

Cookie Craving

For the past couple of days I've had a real craving for a good chewy oatmeal cookie. Tonight I finally caved and made a batch - heaven!















If I had baked them last night it was going to be either Cherry Pecan Oatmeal, Chewy Oatmeal Raisin or Anzac Cookies. But I got sidetracked, so they didn't get baked until this evening. And when I looked at my recipes again, Loaded Chocolate Chip Oatmeal came out on top. And loaded they are. Can you say chocolate chips, oatmeal, coconut, peanut butter and pecans?









This is the first time making this recipe but that didn't seem to put the Official Cookie Tester off. "Awesome" could be heard between bites and gulps of milk (did I mention he's also a peanut butter fiend?). Guess this recipe's a keeper....M

4 comments:

marina said...

yum. put the kettle on!

Chantal said...

Me too I've been having some oatmeal cookies craving for the last week or so. Must be the weather!! ;) Now I really want to bake me a batch or two. :D

Karen H said...

Is there ever a time when we don't crave cookies? There's nothing better than a piping hot cup of tea to wash down a sweet treat! The cherry pecan oatmeal cookies sound divine!

Anonymous said...

OK Marie, you can't just whet our whistle and then leave us high'n dry---where's the recipes, sounds delicious and I'm not really even a big fan of peanut butter.