Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Great Expectations

I totally underestimated how long it would take this cold of mine to move out. It's still hanging around and I'm still hacking away, but it finally feels as though it won't be a permanent house guest. That's great, except for the fact that until Sunday I haven't picked up a needle and thread or sat down to the machine in weeks. I've had the centre flowers for a few Minnie blocks all set to go so I managed to add an outer border to one and half a border to another. No cutting or planning required









Nothing overly stellar in the productivity column but at least I feel somewhat like sewing again, and it was nice to reacquaint myself with Minnie for a little bit....M

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Your post told us today the perfect reason to have some projects prepped ahead of time. Glad you got a few hexies sewn. Just noticed that you're not doing EPP. Are you marking the SA or just eyeballing it?