Sunday, October 25, 2015

Holly Bazaar On The Horizon

Both Country Charmer and Nantucket are now pressed and safely delivered to Roberta to work her magic on them which will free up my sewing time to make a few things for the Holly Bazaar, and none too soon. The bazaar is November 13 and to date I have nothing made for it (eeek!). Usually by now I have one or two things ready but my Christmas quilt obsession has moved the bazaar prep completely off the table.










Jane to the rescue! Five of us got together for a weekend of crafting at her cottage this weekend so I got a great start on my TO DO list. Here's a sneak peak of a project that has been started...













and another.

I'll get unpacked and share more soon but thought you might enjoy a sneak peak. Fun, fun, fun!...M

p.s. After my last post a few of you wrote saying that you are keen to make your own Country Charmer quilt. It's a pattern from Lynn at Sewin' Wild Oaks and In Between Stitches, the shop where she works, would be happy to fill your order, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Doniene said...

The sneak peek has whetted my interest!! Love that Holly border fabric!! And you can never go wrong with stars!! I've ordered my pattern, but think there was a mix up on the computer - so will call the shop in the morning to straighten it all out! I've even gathered some fabric for the blocks! Stitching may have to wait for a few weeks, as I have some other projects to finish, but am excited to get started!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Blessings and hugs!

Kyle said...

Nothing like quilting buddies to the rescue. Looks like you had a fun and productive weekend.

Karen H said...

I love the way you photograph your quilts. I see the picture of the red and off white quilts and it just makes me want to sew! They are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see them quilted and bound!