Sunday, October 28, 2018

Lookin' For My MoJo

You know how everything looks great on paper but sometimes things just don't pan out in real life? You just run out of steam some days. Well, today is one of those days.















I had plans to sew another topper for the Holly Bazaar but just can't find it in myself to sit at the machine.

















Sometimes you just have to switch gears.
















So I've picked up some hand work - four potholders that I made using the scraps from my Pippi Longstocking pumpkin table topper.















They will be for the bazaar too so at least there is still progress in that direction.















Something about these little squares all clipped and ready to go makes me think of an old doll with her hair in rollers. Not sure what that says about me, but hey. Happy slow sewing Sunday....M

6 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Cute pot holders. You are very productive for your bazaar. Love the little clover clips!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Great potholders! Sometimes you just have to do something else :-)

Kyle said...

You might have switched gears, but you didn't put on the brakes. Good job!

Anne said...

Sometimes it's necessary to stop and catch your breath.

Sarah said...

Very pretty pot holders!

Kim said...

These are bright and happy potholders; fabulous fabrics.