Friday, September 15, 2017

Like Minds

The very same day that I started working on my Holly Bazaar star table toppers I got a call from Anne for a quick tutorial as to how to assemble them - she wanted to work on a few too. You will recall that she and I got together several months ago for a sewing session and she still had pieces cut but needed a little refresher in how everything went together.











She also had several Disappearing Four Patch blocks that were ready to work on, so they went together as well and will become another runner.














Not a bad result for a few hours work, I'd say. She's making them for the Madonna House gift shop and they will soon be looking for Christmas items. If I can swing it I will help add to her stack of toppers.

















She also found the time to whip up this little treat and drop a few pieces off. Peach Almond Upside Down Cake. Can you say delicious??? The Official Cookie Tester's eyes popped wider not once, but twice - first when he discovered there was cake in the house, and second when he found out there was Amaretto in it. Still warm, and sooooo good....M


3 comments:

Kyle said...

It's fun to work with a friend, especially one who shares such delicious treats.

Kyle said...

It's fun to work with a friend, especially one who shares such delicious treats.

Kate said...

Your star table toppers are my most favourite! The upside down cake looks delicious.