Friday, May 15, 2015

Hidden Talents

Every now and then you see a quilting project from my friend Linda, but I'm here to tell you that she's talented in more ways than one. For years she and Jane have been making pretty cards and now she's taking it to a whole new level.






There's an artists co-op nearby that runs through the summer and she has been accepted to sell her cards there - quite exciting. So, she's been busy making samples to present and more recently, creating an inventory that she can take to the shop. She dropped by Jane's cottage with a beautiful box of show and tell as Jane and I were putting up a new kitchen backsplash.

She has such a knack for this! There's cards for all different occasions...






and darling little gift tags...

















and another.

















She also stamped and embossed these cute little tags for food gifts.

I know that she'll do well with them and thought you'd enjoy seeing them too.









And that's not all. She's a whiz at making jewelry, earrings in particular. She made me this lovely custom pair of 'Quiltbee' earrings and I've been wearing them ever since. Aren't they great?? How many bloggers have earrings to match?! :) Such a talented gal!....M

2 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely cards, I think your friend will do very well with them. Great earrings too......I guess I'd need thimbles on mine.

bettyb said...

What a creative pair!